Adding people on Pinterest is a great way to connect with more people in the world of digital visual inspiration. Here’s how to do it step by step:
1. Go to “Find People” on the Pinterest home page.
2. Enter the name, email address or username of the person you want to add in the “Find Friends” box.
3. Select the user from the drop-down list that appears.
4. Click the “Follow” button next to the person’s profile image.
5. Confirm the “Follow” action by clicking “OK”.
6. If you don’t see the person you’re looking for, you can also click on the “Search on” option and select other networks, such as Facebook and Twitter to find them.
7. You can also invite friends directly by clicking on the “Invite” button at the top of the page.
8. Enter the email addresses of your friends you want to invite and click “Send”. They will receive an email with instructions on how to accept your invitation.
By following these steps, you can easily add people on Pinterest. This way, you can start creating boards, pinning images and enjoying creating a masterpiece of digital visual inspiration to share with the world!