Sure, I can give you a step-by-step guide on finding products to sell on Amazon.
1. Identify your target audience: Before you start looking for products to sell on Amazon, it’s important to identify who your target audience is. Think about your potential customer and what they would be likely to buy. This will help you narrow down the kinds of products you should be searching for.
2. Research the market: Once you know who you’ll be targeting, it’s time to do some market research. Take a look at the competitive landscape in order to get an understanding of what products already exist and how successful they are. This will help you decide if there is a viable opportunity for you to enter the market with a unique product.
3. Set criteria for what makes a good product: Before you start searching for products, create a set of criteria that products need to meet in order for you to consider them for sale. This will help narrow down your search and make sure that you are only looking at products that are within your criteria.
4. Identify potential products: With your criteria in place, you can now start looking for potential products to sell on Amazon. Some of the most popular places to find products are trade shows, eCommerce stores, and wholesalers. These are all great resources to find a variety of products to sell.
5. Evaluate the product: Before you make any final decisions, take the time to evaluate the product. Make sure it fits within your criteria and that it’s something that customers will actually want to buy. Pay attention to things like pricing and reviews in order to ensure the product has potential.
6. Start selling: Once you’ve identified and evaluated the product, you’re ready to start selling. Sign up to be an Amazon seller and upload your product to the marketplace. From there, you can continue to monitor the success of the product and adjust your strategy as needed.