Getting videos from YouTube is a fairly straightforward process.
1. First, you need to go to the YouTube homepage (www.youtube.com).
2. Then, use the search bar at the top of the page to search for the video you want to download.
3. Once you have found the video, right-click it and select “Copy Video URL”.
4. Now, head over to a website that specializes in downloading YouTube videos such as www.savethevideo.com.
5. On the website, paste the link that you copied from YouTube into the text field.
6. After pasting the link, click the “Download” button and wait for the video to download.
7. Save the video file to your computer or device.
8. Now you can watch your favorite YouTube videos whenever you want!
Hopefully this was helpful. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask!