Hashtags on Twitter are a great way to categorize your posts and make them easier to find. Here’s how to hashtag on Twitter in 1200 characters or more:
1. Come up with a relevant hashtag for your post – make sure it’s unique, descriptive and relevant to the topic you want to tweet about.
2. Compose your tweet, including the hashtag in the body of the message – the best practice is to use a ‘#’ symbol followed by the keyword you want to be associated with that post.
3. Begin to type out your hashtag, ensuring you don’t include any spaces between the words – if you’re adding more than one hashtag, make sure to separate them with a comma.
4. Make sure to include capitalization – this will help your hashtag look better on screen and give people an easier time finding it.
5. If you want to add more context or clarity to your hashtag, consider adding emojis or other symbols. These can be great for making your hashtag stand out.
6. Once you’ve finalized your hashtag, hit ‘tweet’! Now your post is officially categorized with the hashtag so others can easily search and find it.
With these simple steps, you’ll be able to successfully hashtag on Twitter – giving your posts more visibility and reach!