Pinning on Pinterest is easy and fun! Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get started:
1. Create an account – To make a pin, you first need to create an account. To do this, go to Pinterest.com and click the “Sign Up” button. Follow the instructions given to create your unique profile.
2. Find items to Pin – Next, look through Pinterest to find interesting items that you would like to post. Take into account things like keywords and descriptions when selecting pins.
3. Select the “Pin It” Button – With the item chosen, select the “Pin It” button. A pop-up window will appear where you can add the URL of the item you want to pin, as well as add captions and tags to the pin.
4. Post the Pin – When everything has been filled out and you are done creating the pin, select the “Pin It” button again to post the pin. Your pin will now appear on your account and will be available for others to view.
5. Repin and Like – Finally, build your network by repining and liking other people’s pins. This not only allows you expand your horizons but can also help build your following and account.
There you have it – that’s how to create a pin on Pinterest! Thank you for letting me help. Have a great day!