Here are the steps in searching for a keyword on a webpage:
1. On your web browser, open the page you want to search.
2. On the top right-hand corner of the page, you should find the search bar.
3. Type in the keyword you are looking for.
4. Depending on the browser, you might have to press enter or click on a magnifying glass symbol to start the search.
5. The search results will appear at the top of the page.
6. To narrow down your search results, you can use the options available such as using exact phrases, date ranges, and more.
7. If the item you searched for appears in the results, click on it to open it.
8. Go through the content of the page to find the information related to your keyword.
9. When you are done reading the content, you can close the page and continue searching with another keyword if needed.