Searching for keywords on your iPhone is easy and straightforward. Here are the steps:
1. Open the Safari app on your phone.
2. Tap on the search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Type in the keyword(s) you are searching for.
4. Tap the “Search” button on the keyboard at the bottom of the screen.
5. A list of webpages related to the keyword(s) you typed in will appear on your screen.
6. Tap on the webpage of your choice to view the information and content you are looking for.
7. To get better search results, you can use the Advanced Search options available on the Safari app.
8. To use Advanced Search, tap the three dots icon at the top right corner of your screen.
9. Select “Advanced” from the dropdown menu.
10. You will be able to refine your search results by region, language, date range and/or website.
11. Tap “Search” to view the filtered search results.
12. You can also refine your search results by tapping the “+” sign in the upper left corner of the search bar and adding additional search terms or phrases.
13. Finally, you can bookmark websites that you frequently visit by tapping the star shaped icon in the address bar of your current webpage.
I hope this was helpful. Is there anything else I can help you with?