If your Youtube videos are not showing on your channel, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to get them to display:
1. Check your Internet connection: Make sure your internet connection is stable and of sufficient speed to support streaming videos.
2. Clear your cache: Your browser’s cache may be blocking certain elements of the video from loading correctly; try clearing it to resolve the problem.
3. Reload the video: Try reloading the video multiple times; this will force the video to load at the latest version.
4. Disable any ad-blockers: Ad-blockers may also restrict content from loading correctly; disable them to see if your videos start to display.
5. Check your video’s privacy settings: If your video is set to “private” or “unlisted”, it won’t appear in your channel. Double-check to be sure!
6. Look for YouTube’s error message: If there is an error message at the bottom of the page, that could explain why the video isn’t appearing.
7. Contact YouTube support: If none of the above steps worked, contact YouTube Support so they can look into the issue further.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more assistance!